Scrabble word: POLEMICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLEMICS exist?
Definitions of POLEMICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of Christian theology devoted to the refutation of errors
- noun - a writer who argues in opposition to others (especially in theology)
- noun - a controversy (especially over a belief or dogma)
- The art or practice of argumentation or controversy.
- The practice of theological controversy to refute errors of doctrine.
- noun - a controversial argument
There are 8 letters in POLEMICS: C E I L M O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLEMICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLEMICS plus a wildcard: POLEMICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLEMICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLEMICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.