Scrabble word: POLEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLEMIC exist?
Definitions of POLEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a writer who argues in opposition to others (especially in theology)
- noun - a controversy (especially over a belief or dogma)
- adj - of or involving dispute or controversy
- A controversial argument, especially one refuting or attacking a specific opinion or doctrine.
- A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation.
- noun - a controversial argument