Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLEMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLEMIC exist?
Definitions of POLEMIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a writer who argues in opposition to others (especially in theology)
- noun - a controversy (especially over a belief or dogma)
- adj - of or involving dispute or controversy
- A controversial argument, especially one refuting or attacking a specific opinion or doctrine.
- A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation.
- noun - a controversial argument
There are 7 letters in POLEMIC: C E I L M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLEMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLEMIC plus a wildcard: POLEMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLEMIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLEMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.