Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPEL exist?
Definitions of COMPEL in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - necessitate or exact
- To force, drive, or constrain: Duty compelled the soldiers to volunteer for the mission.
- To necessitate or pressure by force; exact: An energy crisis compels fuel conservation.
- To exert a strong, irresistible force on; sway: “The land, in a certain, very real way, compels the minds of the people” (Barry Lopez).
- v - to urge forcefully
There are 6 letters in COMPEL: C E L M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPEL plus a wildcard: COMPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPEL
- Esselte Logos
- Dell compellent FS8600 Scale-out NAS with SAN Dell
- PLAINTIFFS MOTION TO WITHDRAW MOTION TO compel
- Order Granting Motion to compel
- MANOMETROS 80mm Electrnica compel
- NIKE buty mskie AIR compel 395822-007 porwnaj ceny w sportowym ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.