Scrabble word: COMPEL
Is COMPEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPEL in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - necessitate or exact
- To force, drive, or constrain: Duty compelled the soldiers to volunteer for the mission.
- To necessitate or pressure by force; exact: An energy crisis compels fuel conservation.
- To exert a strong, irresistible force on; sway: “The land, in a certain, very real way, compels the minds of the people” (Barry Lopez).
- verb - to urge forcefully
There are 6 letters in COMPEL: C E L M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPEL
Click to search all anagrams of COMPEL plus a wildcard: COMPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPEL
Images for COMPEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.