Scrabble word: COMPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLEX exist?
Definitions of COMPLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- noun - a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- noun - (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
- noun - a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- adj - complicated in structure
- Consisting of interconnected or interwoven parts; composite.
- Composed of two or more units: a complex carbohydrate.
- Involved or intricate, as in structure; complicated.
- Consisting of at least one bound form.
- Consisting of an independent clause and at least one other independent or dependent clause.
- A whole composed of interconnected or interwoven parts: a complex of cities and suburbs; the military-industrial complex.
- A group of related, often repressed ideas and impulses that compel characteristic or habitual patterns of thought, feelings, and behavior.
- An exaggerated or obsessive concern or fear.
- The combination of factors, symptoms, or signs of a disease or disorder that forms a syndrome.
- adj - complicated