Scrabble word: COMPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLEX exist?
Definitions of COMPLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- noun - a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- noun - (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
- noun - a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- adj - complicated in structure
- Consisting of interconnected or interwoven parts; composite.
- Composed of two or more units: a complex carbohydrate.
- Involved or intricate, as in structure; complicated.
- Consisting of at least one bound form.
- Consisting of an independent clause and at least one other independent or dependent clause.
- A whole composed of interconnected or interwoven parts: a complex of cities and suburbs; the military-industrial complex.
- A group of related, often repressed ideas and impulses that compel characteristic or habitual patterns of thought, feelings, and behavior.
- An exaggerated or obsessive concern or fear.
- The combination of factors, symptoms, or signs of a disease or disorder that forms a syndrome.
- adj - complicated
There are 7 letters in COMPLEX: C E L M O P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPLEX plus a wildcard: COMPLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPLEX
Images for COMPLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.