Scrabble word: RIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPLE exist?
Definitions of RIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- To form or display little undulations or waves on the surface, as disturbed water does.
- To flow with such undulations or waves on the surface.
- To cause to form small waves or undulations.
- A small wave.
- A wavelike motion; an undulation: the ripple of a flag.
- A sound like that made by rippling water: a ripple of laughter.
- A comblike, toothed instrument for removing seeds from flax and other fibers.
- verb - to form ripples (small waves)