Scrabble word: RIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPLE exist?
Definitions of RIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- To form or display little undulations or waves on the surface, as disturbed water does.
- To flow with such undulations or waves on the surface.
- To cause to form small waves or undulations.
- A small wave.
- A wavelike motion; an undulation: the ripple of a flag.
- A sound like that made by rippling water: a ripple of laughter.
- A comblike, toothed instrument for removing seeds from flax and other fibers.
- verb - to form ripples (small waves)
There are 6 letters in RIPPLE: E I L P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPPLE plus a wildcard: RIPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPPLE
Images for RIPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.