Scrabble word: CLIPPER
Is CLIPPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a nonlinear electronic circuit whose output is limited in amplitude
- noun - a fast sailing ship used in former times
- noun - shears for cutting grass or shrubbery (often used in the plural)
- noun - scissors for cutting hair or finger nails (often used in the plural)
- One that cuts, shears, or clips.
- An instrument or tool for cutting, clipping, or shearing.
- A sharp-bowed sailing vessel of the mid-19th century, having tall masts and sharp lines and built for great speed.
- One that moves very fast.
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 7 letters in CLIPPER: C E I L P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPPER
Click to search all anagrams of CLIPPER plus a wildcard: CLIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIPPER
Images for CLIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for CLIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.