Scrabble word: CRIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIPPLE exist?
Definitions of CRIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
- verb - deprive of strength or efficiency
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- One that is partially disabled or unable to use a limb or limbs: cannot race a horse that is a cripple.
- A damaged or defective object or device.
- To cause to lose the use of a limb or limbs.
- To disable, damage, or impair the functioning of: a strike that crippled the factory.
- verb - to disable or impair
There are 7 letters in CRIPPLE: C E I L P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIPPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIPPLE plus a wildcard: CRIPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIPPLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.