Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIPPER exist?
Definitions of FLIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoe for swimming
- noun - the flat broad limb of aquatic animals specialized for swimming
- A wide, flat limb, as of a seal, whale, or other aquatic mammal, adapted for swimming.
- A rubber covering for the foot having a flat, flexible portion that widens as it extends forward from the toes, used in swimming and diving.
- noun - a broad, flat limb adapted for swimming
There are 7 letters in FLIPPER: E F I L P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIPPER plus a wildcard: FLIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.