Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIPPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPLES exist?
Definitions of RIPPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- verb - to form ripples (small waves)
There are 7 letters in RIPPLES: E I L P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPPLES plus a wildcard: RIPPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIPPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.