Scrabble word: PICKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKETS exist?
Definitions of PICKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
- noun - a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
- noun - a vehicle performing sentinel duty
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- noun - a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
- verb - serve as pickets or post pickets
- verb - fasten with a picket
- verb - to stand outside of some location, as a business, to publicize one's grievances against it
There are 7 letters in PICKETS: C E I K P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICKETS plus a wildcard: PICKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.