Scrabble word: PICKETS
Is PICKETS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PICKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack
- noun - a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work
- noun - a vehicle performing sentinel duty
- noun - a wooden strip forming part of a fence
- noun - a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
- verb - serve as pickets or post pickets
- verb - fasten with a picket
- verb - to stand outside of some location, as a business, to publicize one's grievances against it
There are 7 letters in PICKETS: C E I K P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PICKETS, to go: PICKETS?
Let's rearrange the letters in PICKETS and see some winning combinations
Images for PICKETS
Lookup in Wiki for PICKETS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.