Scrabble word: SPRITZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRITZ exist?
Definitions of SPRITZ in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick squirt of some liquid (usually carbonated water)
- verb - eject (a liquid) quickly
- verb - cover (a location) wholly or partially by squirting a liquid onto it
- A quick squirt or spray, as of carbonated water.
- verb - to disperse in fine particles
There are 6 letters in SPRITZ: I P R S T Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRITZ plus a wildcard: SPRITZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRITZ
Images for SPRITZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.