Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RITZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does RITZ exist?
Definitions of RITZ in dictionaries:
- noun - Swiss hotelier who created a chain of elegant hotels (1850-1918)
- noun - ostentatious display of elegance
- noun - an ostentatiously elegant hotel
- To behave or live in an elegant, ostentatious manner.
- noun - pretentious display
There are 4 letters in RITZ: I R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RITZ
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RITZ plus a wildcard: RITZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RITZ
Images for RITZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.