Scrabble word: SPIRITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIRITS exist?
Definitions of SPIRITS in dictionaries:
- noun - an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- noun - the vital principle or animating force within living things
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
- noun - any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
- noun - the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection)
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- noun - animation and energy in action or expression
- noun - an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- verb - infuse with spirit
- verb - to carry off secretly
There are 7 letters in SPIRITS: I I P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIRITS plus a wildcard: SPIRITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIRITS
Images for SPIRITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.