Scrabble word: SMITHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMITHS exist?
Definitions of SMITHS in dictionaries:
- noun - Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- noun - United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- noun - United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- noun - United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- noun - United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- noun - religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- noun - English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia
- noun - Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- noun - someone who works at something specified
- noun - someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- noun - a worker in metals
There are 6 letters in SMITHS: H I M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMITHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMITHS plus a wildcard: SMITHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMITHS
Images for SMITHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.