Scrabble word: SMIRCH
Is SMIRCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SMIRCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - smear so as to make dirty or stained
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To soil, stain, or dirty with or as if with a smearing agent: “their tough, hostile faces, smirched by the grime and rust” (Henry Roth).
- Something, such as a blot, smear, or stain, that smirches.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in SMIRCH: C H I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMIRCH
Click to search all anagrams of SMIRCH plus a wildcard: SMIRCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMIRCH
Images for SMIRCH
Lookup in Wiki for SMIRCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.