Scrabble word: SMIRCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMIRCH exist?
Definitions of SMIRCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - smear so as to make dirty or stained
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To soil, stain, or dirty with or as if with a smearing agent: “their tough, hostile faces, smirched by the grime and rust” (Henry Roth).
- Something, such as a blot, smear, or stain, that smirches.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain