Scrabble word: RACISM
Is RACISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RACISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
- noun - discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
- The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
- Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
- noun - a doctrine of racial superiority
There are 6 letters in RACISM: A C I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RACISM
Click to search all anagrams of RACISM plus a wildcard: RACISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RACISM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RACISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.