Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAMP exist?
Definitions of VAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - an improvised musical accompaniment
- noun - piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- verb - make up
- verb - piece (something old) with a new part
- verb - act seductively with (someone)
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- The upper part of a boot or shoe covering the instep and sometimes extending over the toe.
- Something patched up or refurbished.
- Something rehashed, as a book based on old material.
- An improvised accompaniment.
- To provide (a shoe) with a new vamp.
- To patch up (something old); refurbish.
- To put together; fabricate or improvise: With no hard news available about the summit meeting, the reporters vamped up questions based only on rumor.
- To improvise simple accompaniment or variation of a tune.
- To seduce or exploit (someone) in the manner of a vamp.
- v - to repair or patch
There are 4 letters in VAMP: A M P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAMP plus a wildcard: VAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAMP
Images for VAMP
- English explanatory dictionary online vamp
- vamp - Metal Gear Solid 4
- Grace Jones vamp Rotating Corpse
- vamp Background - vamp Wallpaper Free
- vamp foi uma novela que apesar de ter sido transmitida na RTP 2 foi ...
- Funmi Ogunja MAKE UP vampIRE LIPSTICK
- Malaysians Life in Britain New Zealand Immigrant Travellers ...
- Claudia Ohana que vive a vampira Natasha
- Juegos y otras cosas
- vampiros Crisol Plural