Scrabble word: VAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAMP exist?
Definitions of VAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - an improvised musical accompaniment
- noun - piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- verb - make up
- verb - piece (something old) with a new part
- verb - act seductively with (someone)
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- The upper part of a boot or shoe covering the instep and sometimes extending over the toe.
- Something patched up or refurbished.
- Something rehashed, as a book based on old material.
- An improvised accompaniment.
- To provide (a shoe) with a new vamp.
- To patch up (something old); refurbish.
- To put together; fabricate or improvise: With no hard news available about the summit meeting, the reporters vamped up questions based only on rumor.
- To improvise simple accompaniment or variation of a tune.
- To seduce or exploit (someone) in the manner of a vamp.
- verb - to repair or patch
There are 4 letters in VAMP: A M P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAMP plus a wildcard: VAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAMP
Images for VAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.