Scrabble word: VAMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAMPS exist?
Definitions of VAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - an improvised musical accompaniment
- noun - piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- verb - make up
- verb - piece (something old) with a new part
- verb - act seductively with (someone)
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- verb - to repair or patch
There are 5 letters in VAMPS: A M P S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAMPS plus a wildcard: VAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAMPS
Images for VAMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.