Scrabble word: SNAPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAPPER exist?
Definitions of SNAPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - (football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback
- noun - flesh of any of various important food fishes of warm seas
- noun - a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
- noun - Australian food fish having a pinkish body with blue spots
- noun - any of several large sharp-toothed marine food and sport fishes of the family Lutjanidae of mainly tropical coastal waters
- noun - large-headed turtle with powerful hooked jaws found in or near water
- One that snaps.
- A snapping turtle.
- See schnap- per.
- verb - to make a sharp cracking sound