Scrabble word: SPACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACES exist?
Definitions of SPACES in dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- noun - an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- noun - an area reserved for some particular purpose
- noun - any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - the interval between two times
- noun - a blank area
- noun - one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- noun - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter
- verb - place at intervals
- verb - to set some distance apart
There are 6 letters in SPACES: A C E P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPACES plus a wildcard: SPACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPACES
Images for SPACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.