Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAMERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMERA exist?
Definitions of CAMERA in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- noun - television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- An apparatus for taking photographs, generally consisting of a lightproof enclosure having an aperture with a shuttered lens through which the image of an object is focused and recorded on a photosensitive film or plate.
- The part of a television transmitting apparatus that receives the primary image on a light-sensitive cathode tube and transforms it into electrical impulses.
- Camera obscura.
- adj - a judge's chamber [n -ERAS or -ERAE] : CAMERAL
There are 6 letters in CAMERA: A A C E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMERA plus a wildcard: CAMERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMERA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMERA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.