Scrabble word: CARAMEL
Is CARAMEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARAMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - firm chewy candy made from caramelized sugar and butter and milk
- noun - burnt sugar
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- adj - having the color of caramel
- A smooth, chewy candy made with sugar, butter, cream or milk, and flavoring.
- Burnt sugar, used for coloring and sweetening foods.
- A moderate yellow brown.
- noun - a chewy candy
There are 7 letters in CARAMEL: A A C E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARAMEL
Click to search all anagrams of CARAMEL plus a wildcard: CARAMEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARAMEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARAMEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.