Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MORTAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTAR exist?
Definitions of MORTAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a muzzle-loading high-angle gun with a short barrel that fires shells at high elevations for a short range
- noun - used as a bond in masonry or for covering a wall
- noun - a bowl-shaped vessel in which substances can be ground and mixed with a pestle
- verb - plaster with mortar
- A vessel in which substances are crushed or ground with a pestle.
- A machine in which materials are ground and blended or crushed.
- A portable, muzzleloading cannon used to fire shells at low velocities, short ranges, and high trajectories.
- Any of several similar devices, such as one that shoots life lines across a stretch of water.
- Any of various bonding materials used in masonry, surfacing, and plastering, especially a plastic mixture of cement or lime, sand, and water that hardens in place and is used to bind together bricks or stones.
- To bombard with mortar shells.
- To plaster or join with mortar.
- v - to secure with mortar (a type of cement)
There are 6 letters in MORTAR: A M O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTAR plus a wildcard: MORTAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORTAR
- AUTOMATIC mortar 81mm
- Filemortar firing Iraq.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 60mm mortar (M1) - Conventional
- Inch mortar accessories
- High Quality mortar & Pestle Sets
- 81mm mortar (M3)
- 81mm mortars set up to support an infantry assault
- M224 60mm Lightweight Company mortar System (LWCMS)
- BR Howard 24-pounder Coehorn mortar
- Picture of the mortar 81mm M1 Muzzle-loading 81mm mortar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.