Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REMORA
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMORA exist?
Definitions of REMORA in dictionaries:
- noun - marine fishes with a flattened elongated body and a sucking disk on the head for attaching to large fish or moving objects
- Any of several marine fishes of the family Echeneidae, having on the head a sucking disk with which they attach themselves to sharks, whales, sea turtles, or the hulls of ships.
- adj - a type of marine fish [n -S] : REMORID
There are 6 letters in REMORA: A E M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMORA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMORA plus a wildcard: REMORA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMORA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMORA
- remora NOAA Teacher at Sea Blog
- remoras or Sharksucker (Naucrates Echeneis) Fish Info and Picture
- remoras Aquatic Animals
- Deep Type Flow The solution to Bit-o-Critter round 19
- remora Animal Review
- Shark remora - Echeneis naucrates - Picture and Description
- Shark with remora swimming underwater
- All About Boats... So it goes... remoras they always make me think ...
- Le rmora aime la compagnie toutefois il lui arrive de nager tout ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.