Is ARMORER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARMORER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker skilled in making armor or arms
- noun - an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.
- noun - a manufacturer of firearms
- A manufacturer of weapons, especially firearms.
- An enlisted person in charge of maintenance and repair of the small arms of a military unit.
- One that makes or repairs armor.
- noun - one that makes or repairs armor
There are 7 letters in ARMORER: A E M O R R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMORER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARMORER, to go: ARMORER?
Rearrange the letters in ARMORER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ARMORER
6 letters out of ARMORER
5 letters out of ARMORER
4 letters out of ARMORER
3 letters out of ARMORER
2 letters out of ARMORER
Contextual use of ARMORER
What's nearby ARMORER
Lookup in Wiki for ARMORER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARMORER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARMORER"