Scrabble word: RAMROD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMROD exist?
Definitions of RAMROD in dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used to ram the charge into a muzzle-loading firearm
- noun - a harshly demanding overseer
- noun - a rod used to clean the barrel of a firearm
- A rod used to force the charge into a muzzleloading firearm.
- A rod used to clean the barrel of a firearm.
- A harshly demanding overseer; a disciplinarian.
- To exert strict control over; supervise closely.
- To force passage or acceptance of: a group that ramrodded the bill through Congress.