Scrabble word: RAMROD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMROD exist?
Definitions of RAMROD in dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used to ram the charge into a muzzle-loading firearm
- noun - a harshly demanding overseer
- noun - a rod used to clean the barrel of a firearm
- A rod used to force the charge into a muzzleloading firearm.
- A rod used to clean the barrel of a firearm.
- A harshly demanding overseer; a disciplinarian.
- To exert strict control over; supervise closely.
- To force passage or acceptance of: a group that ramrodded the bill through Congress.
There are 6 letters in RAMROD: A D M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMROD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAMROD plus a wildcard: RAMROD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMROD
Images for RAMROD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.