Scrabble word: ARDOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARDOR exist?
Definitions of ARDOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)
- noun - intense feeling of love
- noun - feelings of great warmth and intensity
- Fiery intensity of feeling.
- Strong enthusiasm or devotion; zeal: “The dazzling conquest of Mexico gave a new impulse to the ardor of discovery” (William Hickling Prescott).
- Intense heat or glow, as of fire.
- noun - intensity of emotion
There are 5 letters in ARDOR: A D O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARDOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARDOR plus a wildcard: ARDOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARDOR
Images for ARDOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.