Scrabble word: ROARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROARED exist?
Definitions of ROARED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 6 letters in ROARED: A D E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROARED plus a wildcard: ROARED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROARED
Images for ROARED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.