Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAZOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAZOR exist?
Definitions of RAZOR in dictionaries:
- noun - edge tool used in shaving
- verb - shave with a razor
- A sharp-edged cutting instrument used especially for shaving the face or removing other body hair.
- A device for holding a razorblade, with guards to prevent cutting of the skin.
- An electric instrument with vibrating or rotating blades used for shaving.
- verb - to shave or cut with a sharp-edged instrument
There are 5 letters in RAZOR: A O R R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAZOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAZOR plus a wildcard: RAZOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAZOR
Images for RAZOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.