Is ORPHAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORPHAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a child who has lost both parents
- noun - someone or something who lacks support or care or supervision
- noun - the first line of a paragraph that is set as the last line of a page or column
- noun - a young animal without a mother
- verb - deprive of parents
- A child whose parents are dead.
- A child who has been deprived of parental care and has not been adopted.
- A young animal without a mother.
- One that lacks support, supervision, or care: A lack of corporate interest has made the subsidiary an orphan.
- Deprived of parents.
- Intended for orphans: an orphan home.
- Lacking support or supervision; abandoned: “an aggregation of every orphan technology at the Pentagon, stuff that’s been around for years that nobody would buy” (Harper’s).
- verb - to deprive of both parents
There are 6 letters in ORPHAN: A H N O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORPHAN, to go: ORPHAN?
Rearrange the letters in ORPHAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ORPHAN
What's nearby ORPHAN
Lookup in Wiki for ORPHAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORPHAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORPHAN"