Scrabble word: ORPHAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORPHAN exist?
Definitions of ORPHAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a child who has lost both parents
- noun - someone or something who lacks support or care or supervision
- noun - the first line of a paragraph that is set as the last line of a page or column
- noun - a young animal without a mother
- verb - deprive of parents
- A child whose parents are dead.
- A child who has been deprived of parental care and has not been adopted.
- A young animal without a mother.
- One that lacks support, supervision, or care: A lack of corporate interest has made the subsidiary an orphan.
- Deprived of parents.
- Intended for orphans: an orphan home.
- Lacking support or supervision; abandoned: “an aggregation of every orphan technology at the Pentagon, stuff that’s been around for years that nobody would buy” (Harper’s).
- verb - to deprive of both parents
There are 6 letters in ORPHAN: A H N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORPHAN plus a wildcard: ORPHAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORPHAN
Images for ORPHAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.