Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANAPHOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANAPHOR exist?
Definitions of ANAPHOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a word (such as a pronoun) used to avoid repetition
- n - a word or phrase that takes reference from a preceding word or phrase
There are 7 letters in ANAPHOR: A A H N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANAPHOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANAPHOR plus a wildcard: ANAPHOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANAPHOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANAPHOR
- Be More Memorable by Repeating Your Speech Words (anaphora)
- anaphora - definition and examples of rhetorical anaphora - figure of ...
- WoW Repetition for a Reason Romance Writers on the Journey
- anaphora Hair .Fashion In Your Face.
- anaphora .Fashion In Your Face.
- epiphora - definition and examples of epiphora - rhetorical term
- Rhetoric Period 4 anaphora
- Assignment anaphora
- anaphorA Starting sentences or clauses with the same word or set of ...
- anaphora (liturgy) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.