Scrabble word: GRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPH exist?
Definitions of GRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - a visual representation of the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes
- verb - represent by means of a graph
- verb - plot upon a graph
- A diagram that exhibits a relationship, often functional, between two sets of numbers as a set of points having coordinates determined by the relationship.
- A pictorial device, such as a pie chart or bar graph, used to illustrate quantitative relationships.
- To represent by a graph.
- To plot (a function) on a graph.
- The spelling of a word.
- Any of the possible forms of a grapheme.
- A written character that represents a vowel, consonant, syllable, word, or other expression and that cannot be further analyzed.
- verb - to represent by means of a diagram
There are 5 letters in GRAPH: A G H P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAPH plus a wildcard: GRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPH
Images for GRAPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.