Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIMLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMLET exist?
Definitions of GIMLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a cocktail made of gin or vodka and lime juice
- noun - hand tool for boring holes
- A small hand tool having a spiraled shank, a screw tip, and a cross handle and used for boring holes.
- Having a penetrating or piercing quality: gimlet eyes.
- verb - to pierce with a boring tool
There are 6 letters in GIMLET: E G I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMLET plus a wildcard: GIMLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIMLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.