Scrabble word: ALIGNMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGNMENT exist?
Definitions of ALIGNMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- noun - the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- noun - (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- noun - the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- Arrangement or position in a straight line or in parallel lines.
- The process of adjusting parts so that they are in proper relative position: A set of gears needs periodic alignment.
- The condition of having parts so adjusted: Binocular lenses that are out of alignment will yield a double image.
- A ground plan: Blueprints for the building included an alignment and a profile.
- The act of aligning or the condition of being aligned.
There are 9 letters in ALIGNMENT: A E G I L M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGNMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGNMENT plus a wildcard: ALIGNMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGNMENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIGNMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.