Scrabble word: LINEMAN
Is LINEMAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LINEMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the players on the line of scrimmage
- noun - the surveyor who marks positions with a range pole
- noun - a person who installs or repairs electrical or telephone lines
- noun - (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed on the line of scrimmage
- A person employed to install or repair telephone, telegraph, or electric power lines.
- A man employed to inspect and repair railroad tracks.
- A player positioned on the forward line.
- noun - one who installs or repairs telephone wires
There are 7 letters in LINEMAN: A E I L M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEMAN
Click to search all anagrams of LINEMAN plus a wildcard: LINEMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEMAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.