Scrabble word: LINEMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEMAN exist?
Definitions of LINEMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the players on the line of scrimmage
- noun - the surveyor who marks positions with a range pole
- noun - a person who installs or repairs electrical or telephone lines
- noun - (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed on the line of scrimmage
- A person employed to install or repair telephone, telegraph, or electric power lines.
- A man employed to inspect and repair railroad tracks.
- A player positioned on the forward line.
- noun - one who installs or repairs telephone wires