Scrabble word: LINESMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINESMAN exist?
Definitions of LINESMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - official (in tennis, soccer, football, etc.) who assists the referee in some way (especially by watching for out of bounds or offside)
- noun - a person who installs or repairs electrical or telephone lines
- An official who marks the downs and the position of the ball and watches for certain violations from the sidelines.
- A man in various court games whose chief duty is to call shots that fall out of bounds.
- See lineman (n.
- noun - a football official
There are 8 letters in LINESMAN: A E I L M N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINESMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINESMAN plus a wildcard: LINESMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINESMAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINESMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.