Scrabble word: NAMING
Is NAMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NAMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the verbal act of naming
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
- verb - assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- verb - give the name or identifying characteristics of
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - mention and identify by name
- verb - make reference to
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- adj - inclined to or serving for the giving of names
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 6 letters in NAMING: A G I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAMING
Click to search all anagrams of NAMING plus a wildcard: NAMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAMING
Images for NAMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.