Scrabble word: MAGNETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNETIC exist?
Definitions of MAGNETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or caused by magnetism
- adj - having the properties of a magnet
- adj - capable of being magnetized
- adj - determined by earth's magnetic fields
- adj - possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- Of or relating to magnetism or magnets.
- Having the properties of a magnet.
- Capable of being magnetized or attracted by a magnet.
- Operating by means of magnetism: a magnetic recorder.
- Relating to the magnetic poles of the earth: a magnetic compass bearing.
- Having an unusual power or ability to attract: a magnetic personality.
- noun - a body that possesses the property of attracting iron
There are 8 letters in MAGNETIC: A C E G I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNETIC plus a wildcard: MAGNETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNETIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.