Scrabble word: AMENITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMENITY exist?
Definitions of AMENITY in dictionaries:
- noun - pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions
- The quality of being pleasant or attractive; agreeableness.
- Something that contributes to physical or material comfort.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something that increases physical ease or facilitates work”: a sunny apartment with amenities including air conditioning; a suite with comforts such as a whirlpool bath; a kitchen with every convenience; a school with excellent facilities for students.
- noun - the quality of being pleasant or agreeable
There are 7 letters in AMENITY: A E I M N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMENITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMENITY plus a wildcard: AMENITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMENITY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMENITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.