Scrabble word: DYNAMITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYNAMITE exist?
Definitions of DYNAMITE in dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive containing nitrate sensitized with nitroglycerin absorbed on wood pulp
- verb - blow up with dynamite
- Any of a class of powerful explosives composed of nitroglycerin or ammonium nitrate dispersed in an absorbent medium with a combustible dope, such as wood pulp, and an antacid, such as calcium carbonate, used in blasting and mining.
- Something exceptionally exciting or wonderful.
- Something exceptionally dangerous: These allegations are political dynamite.
- To blow up, shatter, or otherwise destroy with or as if with dynamite.
- Outstanding; superb: a dynamite performance; a dynamite outfit.
- verb - to blow up with a powerful explosive
There are 8 letters in DYNAMITE: A D E I M N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYNAMITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYNAMITE plus a wildcard: DYNAMITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYNAMITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DYNAMITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.