Scrabble word: DYNAMITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYNAMITE exist?
Definitions of DYNAMITE in dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive containing nitrate sensitized with nitroglycerin absorbed on wood pulp
- verb - blow up with dynamite
- Any of a class of powerful explosives composed of nitroglycerin or ammonium nitrate dispersed in an absorbent medium with a combustible dope, such as wood pulp, and an antacid, such as calcium carbonate, used in blasting and mining.
- Something exceptionally exciting or wonderful.
- Something exceptionally dangerous: These allegations are political dynamite.
- To blow up, shatter, or otherwise destroy with or as if with dynamite.
- Outstanding; superb: a dynamite performance; a dynamite outfit.
- verb - to blow up with a powerful explosive