Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAINTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAINTY exist?
Definitions of DAINTY in dictionaries:
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - delicately beautiful
- adj - especially pleasing to the taste
- adj - excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- Delicately beautiful or charming; exquisite: “No dainty rhymes or sentimental love verses for you, terrible year” (Walt Whitman).
- Delicious or choice.
- Of refined taste; discriminating.
- Overly fastidious; squeamish.
- adv - delicately pretty [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : DAINTILY
- noun - something delicious
There are 6 letters in DAINTY: A D I N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAINTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAINTY plus a wildcard: DAINTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAINTY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAINTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.