Scrabble word: TIDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIDY exist?
Definitions of TIDY in dictionaries:
- noun - receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
- verb - put (things or places) in order
- adj - marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- adj - (of hair) neat and tidy
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Orderly and neat in appearance or procedure.
- Adequate; satisfactory: a tidy arrangement.
- Substantial; considerable: a tidy sum.
- adj - neat and orderly