Scrabble word: TIDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIDY exist?
Definitions of TIDY in dictionaries:
- noun - receptacle that holds odds and ends (as sewing materials)
- verb - put (things or places) in order
- adj - marked by order and cleanliness in appearance or habits
- adj - (of hair) neat and tidy
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Orderly and neat in appearance or procedure.
- Adequate; satisfactory: a tidy arrangement.
- Substantial; considerable: a tidy sum.
- adj - neat and orderly
There are 4 letters in TIDY: D I T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIDY plus a wildcard: TIDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIDY
Images for TIDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.