Scrabble word: DIRTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRTY exist?
Definitions of DIRTY in dictionaries:
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- adj - soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency
- adj - vile
- adj - spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - contaminated with infecting organisms
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - obtained illegally or by improper means
- adj - expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - unpleasantly stormy
- Soiled, as with dirt; unclean.
- Spreading dirt; polluting: The air near the foundry was always dirty.
- Apt to soil with dirt or grime: a dirty job at the garage.
- Squalid or filthy; run-down: dirty slums.
- Obscene or indecent: dirty movies; a dirty joke.
- Malicious or scandalous: a dirty lie.
- Unethical or corrupt; sordid: dirty politics.
- Not sportsmanlike: dirty players; a dirty fighter.
- Acquired by illicit or improper means: dirty money.
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Unpleasant or distasteful; thankless: Laying off workers is the dirty part of this job.
- Extremely unfortunate or regrettable: a dirty shame.
- Expressing disapproval or hostility: gave us a dirty look.
- Not bright and clear in color; somewhat dull or drab.
- Producing a very great amount of long-lived radioactive fallout.
- Stormy; rough: dirty weather.
- To make soiled.
- To become soiled.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain