Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIRTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIRTY exist?
Definitions of DIRTY in dictionaries:
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- adj - soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) characterized by obscenity or indecency
- adj - vile
- adj - spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - contaminated with infecting organisms
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - obtained illegally or by improper means
- adj - expressing or revealing hostility or dislike
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - unpleasantly stormy
- Soiled, as with dirt; unclean.
- Spreading dirt; polluting: The air near the foundry was always dirty.
- Apt to soil with dirt or grime: a dirty job at the garage.
- Squalid or filthy; run-down: dirty slums.
- Obscene or indecent: dirty movies; a dirty joke.
- Malicious or scandalous: a dirty lie.
- Unethical or corrupt; sordid: dirty politics.
- Not sportsmanlike: dirty players; a dirty fighter.
- Acquired by illicit or improper means: dirty money.
- Possessing or using illegal drugs.
- Unpleasant or distasteful; thankless: Laying off workers is the dirty part of this job.
- Extremely unfortunate or regrettable: a dirty shame.
- Expressing disapproval or hostility: gave us a dirty look.
- Not bright and clear in color; somewhat dull or drab.
- Producing a very great amount of long-lived radioactive fallout.
- Stormy; rough: dirty weather.
- To make soiled.
- To become soiled.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in DIRTY: D I R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIRTY plus a wildcard: DIRTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIRTY
Images for DIRTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.