Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZEATIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEATIN exist?
Definitions of ZEATIN in dictionaries:
- A cytokinin originally isolated from young corn kernels and found later in various other plants.
- n - a chemical compound found in maize
There are 6 letters in ZEATIN: A E I N T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEATIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZEATIN plus a wildcard: ZEATIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZEATIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZEATIN
- Filezeatin.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- zeatin-balls.png - Wikipedia
- zeatin Definition from Answers.com
- Kinetin is a plant-based extract found in the blue anemone flower and ...
- ... zeatin CAS 1637-39-4 (Sythetic Cytokinin)zeatinzeatin CAS 1637-39-4
- zeatin - 30631019-1 Plant Media - Transformation Regeneration ...
- trans-zeatin hydrochloride CAS 6025-81-6 Santa Cruz Biotech
- Kinetin zeatin and Adenine sructures in detail
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.