Scrabble word: NAZI
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAZI exist?
Definitions of NAZI in dictionaries:
- noun - a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- noun - derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
- adj - relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis
- adj - relating to a form of socialism
- A member of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power in 1933 under Adolf Hitler.
- Of, relating to, controlled by, or typical of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party.
- noun - an oppressive political system
There are 4 letters in NAZI: A I N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAZI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAZI plus a wildcard: NAZI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAZI
Images for NAZI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.