Scrabble word: NAZI
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAZI exist?
Definitions of NAZI in dictionaries:
- noun - a German member of Adolf Hitler's political party
- noun - derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc.
- adj - relating to or consistent with or typical of the ideology and practice of Nazism or the Nazis
- adj - relating to a form of socialism
- A member of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power in 1933 under Adolf Hitler.
- Of, relating to, controlled by, or typical of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party.
- noun - an oppressive political system