Scrabble word: SHACKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHACKLE exist?
Definitions of SHACKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- noun - a U-shaped bar
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - restrain with fetters
- A metal fastening, usually one of a pair, for encircling and confining the ankle or wrist of a prisoner or captive; a fetter or manacle.
- A hobble for an animal.
- Any of several devices, such as a clevis, used to fasten or couple.
- A restraint or check to action or progress.
- To confine with shackles; fetter.
- To fasten or connect with a shackle.
- To restrict, confine, or hamper.
- verb - to confine with metal fastenings placed around the wrists or ankles
There are 7 letters in SHACKLE: A C E H K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHACKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHACKLE plus a wildcard: SHACKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHACKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHACKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.