Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLANKS exist?
Definitions of BLANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - a piece of material ready to be made into something
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adj - containing nothing
- v - to remove the contents of
- v - to remove written or printed matter
There are 6 letters in BLANKS: A B K L N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLANKS plus a wildcard: BLANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLANKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLANKS
- Billy blanks
- NAIC Adopts MLR blanks Proposal no surprises but good ...
- CHestnut Products acrylic pen blanks
- Billy blanks and 10 photos. Celebsteam.com
- Cold Forged Nut blanks manufacturers India Cold Forged Nut blanks ...
- Billy blanks Jr.
- BLACK POWDER CARTRIDGE OCTAGON BARREL Brownells
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.