Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLANK exist?
Definitions of BLANK in dictionaries:
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - a piece of material ready to be made into something
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - void of expression
- adj - not charged with a bullet
- Devoid of writing, images, or marks: a blank page; a blank screen.
- Containing no information; unrecorded or erased: a blank tape; a blank diskette.
- Not completed or filled in: a blank questionnaire.
- Not having received final processing; unfinished: a blank key.
- Lacking expression; expressionless: “Although his gestures were elaborate, his face was blank” (Nathanael West).
- Appearing or seeming to appear dazed or confused: greeted me with a blank stare.
- Devoid of thought or impression: a blank mind.
- Devoid of activity, interest, or distinctive character; empty: tried to fill the blank hours of the day.
- Absolute; complete: a blank refusal.
- An empty space or place; a void: During the exam my mind was a blank.
- An empty space on a document to be filled in.
- A document with one or more such spaces.
- A manufactured article of a standard shape or form that is ready for final processing, as by stamping or cutting: a key blank.
- A blank cartridge.
- Something worthless, such as a losing lottery ticket.
- A mark, usually a dash (—), indicating the omission of a word or of a letter or letters.
- The white circle in the center of a target; a bull’s eye.
- To remove, as from view; obliterate: “At times the strong glare of the sun blanked it from sight” (Richard Wright).
- To block access to: blank off a subway tunnel.
- To prevent (an opponent) from scoring.
- To punch or stamp from flat stock, especially with a die.
- To become abstracted: My mind blanked out for a few seconds.
- To fade away: The music gradually blanked out.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
- verb - to remove written or printed matter
There are 5 letters in BLANK: A B K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLANK plus a wildcard: BLANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLANK
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.