Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAULK exist?
Definitions of BAULK in dictionaries:
- noun - the area on a billiard table behind the balkline
- noun - something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- noun - one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof
- verb - refuse to comply
- v - to stop short and refuse to proceed
There are 5 letters in BAULK: A B K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAULK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAULK plus a wildcard: BAULK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAULK
Images for BAULK
- ... baulk road for the internal dock railway circa 1890. NLI ref. LROY
- FRC8232 - baulk RING(UNCOATED) - LR Spare Parts - All Land Rover and ...
- baulk Gate
- Miss in baulk by Hal Hurst Art Print - WorldGallery.co.uk
- The A614 to the east of Butt Balk (road) OS grid TA0962 Geograph ...
- Dr. Stuart baulk
- Stars Portraits - Portrait of Fairuza Balk by AeroArtist2 - 2
- Stuart baulk Home Page
- Three rails cross the picture from left to right supported on thick ...
- Michael baulk The Mill
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.