Scrabble word: BULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULK exist?
Definitions of BULK in dictionaries:
- noun - the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - the property possessed by a large mass
- verb - stick out or up
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- Size, mass, or volume, especially when very large.
- A distinct mass or portion of matter, especially a large one: the dark bulk of buildings against the sky.
- The body of a human being, especially when large.
- The major portion or greater part: “The great bulk of necessary work can never be anything but painful” (Bertrand Russell).
- Thickness of paper or cardboard in relation to weight.
- A ship’s cargo.
- To be or appear to be massive in terms of size, volume, or importance; loom: Safety considerations bulked large during development of the new spacecraft.
- To grow or increase in size or importance.
- To cohere or form a mass: Certain paper bulks well.
- To cause to swell or expand.
- Being large in mass, quantity, or volume: a bulk buy; a bulk mailing.
- Unpackaged; loose.
- In large numbers, amounts, or volume.
- verb - to gather into a mass
There are 4 letters in BULK: B K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULK plus a wildcard: BULK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULK
4 letter words
Images for BULK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.