Scrabble word: BULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULK exist?
Definitions of BULK in dictionaries:
- noun - the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - the property possessed by a large mass
- verb - stick out or up
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- Size, mass, or volume, especially when very large.
- A distinct mass or portion of matter, especially a large one: the dark bulk of buildings against the sky.
- The body of a human being, especially when large.
- The major portion or greater part: “The great bulk of necessary work can never be anything but painful” (Bertrand Russell).
- Thickness of paper or cardboard in relation to weight.
- A ship’s cargo.
- To be or appear to be massive in terms of size, volume, or importance; loom: Safety considerations bulked large during development of the new spacecraft.
- To grow or increase in size or importance.
- To cohere or form a mass: Certain paper bulks well.
- To cause to swell or expand.
- Being large in mass, quantity, or volume: a bulk buy; a bulk mailing.
- Unpackaged; loose.
- In large numbers, amounts, or volume.
- verb - to gather into a mass